Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry

HELLO ALL. Woke up quite late this morning.
Cos I slept late yesterday. Today is Mother's Day!
Happy mother's day day to all mothers :D
Went to Chevron? to play first before celebrating.

The pool side :)

The classic side, lol.

HELLO :D

Went to the second floor for some beverages & stuffs.
I played some fighting game & basketball game on the Xbox.
Mum bought for me a glass of fruit punch thats costs $5+.
Ha ha. She drank tiger beer, till her face turns red.

Went to eat our dinner at Bukit Timah, yum.
Daddy drove us to the place, not very far away.

Very crowded.

Mum ordered a total of 7 side dishes & chicken rice.
Wah sai, 7 side dishes?! Omgz.
The place is really packed I tell you.

YUMMY YUMYUM! LOL (x

All done :)

Walked around the place, but I've forgotten the name already.
Mum & Bro went to eat paper thosai? Lol its humongous!
Sis & me went to walk around the place in the dark, cool.
Went home soon afterwards, with a real full stomach :)

Went to check my average score at youth.sg.
Guess how much I've got? 32/50 (!!) Im at the bottom 6 ):
So please vote for B14 @ www.vote.youth.sg!!
Emaths paper 1 retest tomorrow. Gawd, Im so dead.
Lets see bout that, goodnight all!

---

Happy mother's day mummy! Hope you like the present I got you.
Just wanna tell you that you're the one I look up to most in life!
Never gonna forget all those happy times we had,
from the day I opened my eyes & till I close my eyes for good.
I love you mum! :D

My pretty mum :)

No comments: